Ups and Downs
- Mark and Lauren started a family karate class last night, and she really seemed to enjoy it.
- A delicious zebra cake that I made for work – I added some cardamom to the dry ingredients, just because I like it, and it turned out very well. It looks pretty too.
- Work is a bit more calm today since I spent yesterday catching up from vacation.
- Sam and I have a new game where I kiss the ever-so-adorable dimple on his chin. It makes me very happy when he laughs.
- Still feeling relaxed after said vacation.
- This is a fabulous shoe.