Hello, blog. I’ve missed you.
I haven’t had much to say here lately, I know. I’m sure both of you are terribly, terribly bothered by that. It’s not that I’ve been busier (well, not more than usual) lately. Here’s why:
- I’ve been spending more time on facebook than WordPress. Even though ScribeFire makes it so easy.
- My life is actually pretty boring, when you get right down to it.
- Let’s just blame the children, shall we?
- The husband?
- No? Ok, then. Let’s try harder . . .
- Politics and the upcoming election are sucking up all my free time (reading political blogs) and thought processes (what little I have left at this point).
- My back has really been killing me lately with the sciatica, and damn near every other word out of my mouth is all bitchy. Who wants to hear that? Not you, I’m betting.
That’s it. How’s that for a list of
excuses reasons? I don’t know when it will change, but if you use an RSS reader, I’m sure you’ll find out at the same time I do, when more frequent and possibly even more interesting posts automagically appear.